Psikhologicheskie Issledovaniya • ISSN 2075-7999
peer-reviewed • open access journal

Zavyaloff N. The problem of interrelation of various forms of reality in V.I.Vernadsky and G.G.Shpet works

Full text in Russian: Завьялов Н. Проблема взаимосвязи различных форм реальности  в трудах В.И.Вернадского и Г.Г.Шпета
University V. Segalen, Bordeaux, France

About author
Suggested citation

The content of the notions of biosphere and noosphere in V.I.Vernadsky's works and the notion of an internal form of the word in G.G.Shpet's works is revealed. Similarity and differences of the scientists’ approaches to the analysis of interrelation of different types of being as different forms of reality – detached, natural and cultural – are shown. The role of the word in emergence and development of noosphere and influence of biosphere on speech development are proved. The modern concepts confirming close interrelation of speech development processes and human mind with biological, social and sociocultural determinants are provided.

Keywords: biosphere, noosphere, philosophy, reality, internal form of the word, existence

References

Balashova E.Yu. In: N.K. Korsakova, Yu.V. Mikadze (Sost.), Nasledie A.R. Lurii v sovremennom nauchnom i kul'turno-istoricheskom kontekste: K 110-letiyu so dnya rozhdeniya A.R. Lurii. Moscow: Mos. gos. universitet, 2012. pp. 93–106. (in Russian)

Chpet G.G.  La Forme interne du mot. Paris: Kimé, 2007.

Chpet G.G. In: Filosofskaya kritika: otzyvy, retsenzii, obzory. Moscow: Rosspen, 2010. pp. 311–313. (in Russian)

Darwin Ch. L’origine des espèces. Paris: Flammarion, 2008.

Engels F. La dialectique de la nature. Paris: Editions sociales, 1971.

Humboldt W. Introduction à l’oeuvre sur le Kawi et autres essais. Paris: Edition du Seuil, 1974.

Lotman J. La Sémiosphère. Limoges: PULIM, 1999.

Martsinkovskaya T.D. Psikhologicheskie Issledovaniya, 2014, 7(33), 2. http://psystudy.ru (in Russian)

Oparin A.I. Proiskhozhdenie zhizni. Moscow: Moskovsii rabochii, 1924. (in Russian)

Paldi A. L’hérédité ne passe pas seulement par l’ADN. La Recherche, 2012, No. 463,  40–47.

Platon Le Cratyle. In: Oeuvres complètes. Paris: Gallimard, 1950. Vol. 1, pp. 613–691.

Saussure F. Ecrits de linguistique générale. Paris: Gallimard, 2002.

Schrödinger E. Qu’est-ce que la vie.  Paris: Edition du Seuil, 1993.

Schrödinger E. L’esprit et la matière. Paris: Edition de Seuil, 2011.

Tort P. L’effet Darwin. Sélection naturelle et naissance de la civilisation. Paris: Edition du Seuil,  2008.

Vernadsky V. I. Nauchnayamysl' kak planetnoe javlenie. Moscow: Nauka,1991. (in Russian)

Zavyaloff N.Voprosy psikhologii, 2009, No. 3, 97–102. (in Russian)

Received 17 June 2014. Date of publication: 24 February 2015.

About author

Zavialoff  Nicolas. Ph.D., Professor, Laboratory of Cognitive Sciences  [Laboratoire de Sciences cognitive], University V. Segalen  [Université Victor Segalen]; Laboratory EEE [Europe Européanité Européanisation], National Research Center, University M.de Montaigne, Bordeaux, France
E-mail: Этот адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра.

Suggested citation

Zavyaloff N. The problem of interrelation of various forms of reality in V.I. Vernadsky and G.G. Shpet works. Psikhologicheskie Issledovaniya, 2014, Vol. 7, No. 36, p. 11. http://psystudy.ru (in Russian, abstr. in English).

Permanent URL: http://psystudy.ru/index.php/eng/2015-vol-8-issue-39/1108-zavyaloff39e.html

Back to top >>

Related Articles