Psikhologicheskie Issledovaniya • ISSN 2075-7999
peer-reviewed • open access journal

Rozhdestvenskiy V.I., Tregubenko I.A. Sex and age features of object-associative structure of schizophrenic patients’ delusion

Full text in Russian: Рождественский В.И., Трегубенко И.А. Половозрастная специфика предметно-ассоциативной структуры бреда у больных шизофренией
City Psychoneurological Dispensary No. 7 (with Hospital), St. Petersburg, Russia
The Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia, St. Petersburg, Russia

About authors
Suggested citation

In case of paranoid schizophrenia, delusion is one of the main symptoms that define the clinical picture of the disease. The goal of the research was the exposure of sex and age features of object-associative structure of schizophrenic patients’ delusion. The 100 medical histories of men and women who had the diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia were studied. The patients were divided into four groups according to sex and age when there was the onset of the disease. The content analysis and the text semiopsychometric specification method were used for working with delusion content. As a result, it was found that the delusion content at the onset of paranoid schizophrenia is correlated with sex and age of the patients.

Keywords: paranoid schizophrenia, onset of schizophrenia, delusion content, object-associative structure of delusion, sex features, features age

References

Ahmed S.H. Cultural influences on delusion. Psychiatria Clinica (Basel), 1978, 11(1), 1–9.

Dektyarev B.N. PhD dissertation (Medicine). Kirg. gos. med. institut, Frunze, 1972. (in Russian)

Eremeev B.A. PhD dissertation (Medicine). Ros. gos. ped. universitet im. A.I.Gertsena, St. Petersburg, 2003. (in Russian)

Horney K. Zhenskaya psikhologiya. St. Petersburg: Vostochno-Evropeiskii Institut Psikhoanaliz, 1993. (in Russian)

Ilin E.P. Differentsial'naya psikhofiziologiya muzhchiny i zhenshchiny. St. Petersburg: Piter, 2002. (in Russian)

Jaspers K. Obshchaya psikhopatologiya. Moscow: Praktika, 1997. (in Russian)

Knyazev V.N. PhD dissertation (Psychology). Akad. ped. nauk SSSR, Moscow, 1981. (in Russian)

Kovalev V.V. Psikhiatriya detskogo vozrasta. Moscow: Meditsina, 1985. (in Russian)

Maltseva E.A., Zlokazova M.V., Solovev A.G. Sotsial'naya i klinicheskaya psikhiatriya, 2014, 24(1), 14–20. (in Russian)

Mikirtumov B.E., Ilichev A.B. Klinicheskaya semantika psikhopatologii. St. Petersburg: Pediat. med. akad., 2007. (in Russian)

Pashkovskii V.E. PhD dissertation (Medicine). Voen.-med. akad. im. S.M.Kirova, St. Petersburg, 2010. (in Russian)

Pauleiknoff В. Der Eifersuchtswahn. Fortschritte der Neurologie, Psychiatrie, 1967, 35(10), 516–526.

Peisakhov N.M. (Ed.). Psikhologicheskie i psikhofiziologicheskie osobennosti studentov. Kazan: Kazan. gos. universitet, 1977. (in Russian)

Popov Yu.V., Vid V.D. Sovremennaya klinicheskaya psikhiatriya. Moscow: Ekspertnoe byuro-M, 1997. (in Russian)

Skodlar B., Dernovsek M.Z., Kocmur M. Psychopathology of schizophrenia in Ljubljana (Slovenia) from 1881 to 2000: Changes in the content of delusions in schizophrenia patients related to various sociopolitical, technical and scientific changes. International Journal of Social Psychiatry, 2008, 54(2), 101–111.

Snezhnevskii A.V. (Ed.). Shizofreniya: mul'tidistsiplinarnoe issledovanie. Moscow: Meditsina, 1972. (in Russian)

Suhail K. Phenomenology of delusions in Pakistani: Effect of gender and social class. Psychopathology, 2003, 36(4), 195–199.

Suvorova N.K. In: Matematicheskie metody v psikhiatricheskoi klinike, Leningrad, 1970: materialy. Leningrad: B.m., 1970. pp. 67–71. (in Russian)

Terentev E.I. Bred revnosti. Moscow: Meditsina, 1990. (in Russian)

Tsirkin S.Yu. Analiticheskaya psikhopatologiya. Moscow: BINOM, 2012. (in Russian)

Voitenko R.M. Pogranichnye sostoyaniya: izbrannye voprosy. St. Petersburg: B.m., 2011. (in Russian)

Zharikov N.M., Ursova L.G., Khritinin D.F. Psikhiatriya. Moscow: Meditsina, 1989. (in Russian)

Received 5 August 2015. Date of publication: 29 December 2015.

About authors

Rozhdestvenskiy Vladimir I. Clinical Psychologist, Day Hospital No. 3, City Psychoneurological Dispensary No. 7 (with Hospital), ul. Kanonerskaya, 12, 190121 St. Petersburg, Russia.
E-mail: Этот адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра.

Tregubenko Ilya A. Ph.D., Senior Lecturer, Department of Methods of Psychological Knowledge, Faculty of Psychology and Pedagogy, The Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia, nab. Moiki, 48, 191186 St. Petersburg, Russia.
E-mail: Этот адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра.

Suggested citation

Rozhdestvenskiy V.I., Tregubenko I.A. Sex and age features of object-associative structure of schizophrenic patients’ delusion. Psikhologicheskie Issledovaniya, 2015, Vol. 8, No. 44, p. 10. http://psystudy.ru (in Russian, abstr. in English).

Permanent URL: http://psystudy.ru/index.php/eng/2015-vol-8-issue-44/1226-rozhdestvenskiy44e.html

Back to top >>